A One On One Process
Individual counselling is a process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained therapist—in a safe, caring, and confidential environment—to explore their feelings, beliefs, or behaviors. The process can help you work through challenging circumstances, identify aspects of your life that you would like to change, resolve difficult relationship with others, set personal goals, or work towards a desired change.
It’s a Big Step
We understand that coming to individual counselling is a big step for most people. You will find that all our counsellors “have been there” – their life experiences have the common thread of all people. You will not be speaking with a stranger, you’ll be talking to someone who knows every angle of the issue that is concerning you and in many cases has been where you are at now.
The Initial Intake Session
In your initial intake session, you will have a chance to discuss what’s going on for you, you will be asked questions so that we may clearly understand your situation and needs, and by the end of the session, your therapist will give you their professional feedback on what they think may be happening for you and what the best approach to treatment may be.
We Are Covered By:
– Most Extended Health Benefits –
– ICBC –
– First Nations Health Authority –
– Crime Victim Assistance Program –
– Autism Fund –
Looking for an Alternative to Counselling?
Direct Neurofeedback – it’s FAST ACTING!
– It’s very effective at helping Anxiety, Worry, Panic Attacks, Fears and Phobias
– It is non-invasive, drug-free, painless and completely safe.
– Results are amazing and achieved from the first session – you’ll know within hours.
– Direct Neurofeedback allows the body to relax and the mind to reset – it’s a spa for the mind.