Do you suffer from Panic Attacks?
If so, does it feel like you’re going crazy or having a heart attack?
The Alpine Counselling Clinic provides proven methods for relieving anxiety and panic attacks.
The first time you had an anxiety or a panic attack you probably felt your world was falling apart.
Suddenly nowhere felt safe.
Perhaps you are one of the thousands of people who:
- – Ended up at the emergency room terrified thinking that you were having a heart attack.
- – Thought you would faint because your body sensations were so intense.
- – Felt like you were going to die or lose control of yourself in front of everyone.
- – Believed you weren’t going to be able to breathe because your chest and throat got so tight.
- – Experienced your thoughts spinning out of control.
- – Imagined you were going crazy as the world around you felt far away.
Panic attacks are very well understood in psychology.
- – Contrary to what you might believe, panic attacks are not genetic which means that it’s not something you are born with or stuck with forever.
- – Being told to just distract yourself or wait for the anxiety to pass can really make you feel misunderstood.
- – And indeed that’s not enough.
Looking for an Alternative to Counselling?
Direct Neurofeedback – it’s FAST ACTING!
- – It’s very effective at helping Panic Attacks.
- – It is non-invasive, drug-free, painless and completely safe.
- – Results are amazing and achieved from the first session – you’ll know within hours.
- – Direct Neurofeedback allows the body to relax and the mind to reset – it’s a spa for the mind.
You need real solutions NOW or else your panic attacks can
escalate and develop into Agoraphobia.
Agoraphobia is when you become so fearful of having another panic attack that you avoid:
- – the places where you have had a panic attack
- – going far away from home or being away from a safe place or a safe person
- – crowded places like grocery stores, public transit, shopping malls or theatres
- – enclosed spaces like airplanes, elevators, tunnels and bridges
- – driving on freeways where you might get stuck in traffic
- – socializing with people
- – planning holidays
It’s likely that none of these situations bothered you before you had your panic attack, but now you have lost the ability to trust your body.
You might wonder “what’s wrong with me, why can’t I get this under control?”
Panic attacks CAN be completely cured
Rest assured. At the Alpine Counselling Clinic we offer drug-free therapy and counselling treatments. We’ll help you get rapid relief from anxiety and show you how to completely end panic attacks once and for all.
Unlike other treatments for anxiety and panic attacks, our counsellors and therapists don’t offer band aid solutions or simply help you find “ways to cope”.
Our counselling techniques for treating anxiety are proven to work.
Once you have overcome your panic attacks you will be able to:
- – plan holidays again
- – be alone and feel completely safe
- – participate in social engagements and enjoy yourself
- – leave your house feeling completely relaxed and in control
- – go to crowded places with your friends and family
- – attend business or work meetings and be more successful than you thought was possible
- – travel by air to all the places where you have wanted to get to.
- – drive on highways with confidence
“I finally was able to take the trip I have been wanting to go on for years but have been paralyzed to do so because of my severe panic attacks… I can never thank you enough.” V.M., Vancouver
No matter how long you have been suffering from panic attacks it is possible to never have another attack again.
Our counsellors provide concrete, step by step strategies to end your suffering.
The Next Step is Yours – Take It!
A Personal Letter To YOU,
It takes courage to initiate a change in your life – especially one that has been weighing you down for a long time. It is almost as if that which you want to get rid of, is a familiar friend. In reality it is your enemy, that undermines and restricts you everyday.
Isn’t it time to finally throw the enemy out and live the rest of your life free?
The expertise we have at the Alpine Counselling Clinic is unsurpassed. The thousands of clients we have helped to make significant changes in their lives over the past 30 years, bears good testament to our professionalism and commitment.
If you are hesitant in any way about taking the next step, call the number below and ask for me personally – so we can talk. I guarantee your satisfaction.
Claire Maisonneuve, director Alpine Clinic.