“What counts in making a happy relationship is not so much how compatible you
are, but how you deal with incompatibility.” Leo Tolstoy
You don’t fall in love by choice – but by chance… You don’t stay in love by chance – but by choice.
We understand that a good relationship requires skill.
Even the most ‘in love’ and committed couples will face unexpected challenges and roadblocks at some point in their relationship – because this is normal!
If you feel “stuck” as a couple, you are not alone. Many couples arrive at this place without even knowing how they got there.
Get the help you need to navigate difficult times and come out triumphant.
In our approach, we view your ‘irreconcilable differences’ and seemingly ‘irresolvable conflicts’ not as signs of incompatibility but rather as natural and inevitable challenges presented to you regardless of who you are married to.
These are unique opportunities that encourage you to grow and deepen your capacity to love.
Our counsellors can help you:
- Create the relationship you want with your partner.
- Communicate openly without the fear of hurting each other’s feelings
- Resolve unproductive conflict in the relationship
- Improve co-operation
- Help resolve differences in sexual desire
- Heal betrayals after an affair.
- Reconcile after separation.
- Stop arguing and recover from nasty arguments
- Overcome feelings of loneliness and emptiness
- Eliminate parenting conflict in the relationship
- Adapt to a new step family situation
- Resolve in-laws and extended family struggles
- Get a passive and disengaged partner to cooperate
Looking for an Alternative to Counselling?
Direct Neurofeedback – it’s FAST ACTING!
- – It’s very effective at helping with the emotional toll of conflict, infidelity, anxiety and loss.
- – It is non-invasive, drug-free, painless and completely safe.
- – Results are amazing and achieved from the first session – you’ll know within hours.
- – Direct Neurofeedback allows the body to relax and the mind to reset – it’s a spa for the mind.
It’s never too late to save your relationship …even if your partner, husband or wife doesn’t agree!
A good relationship doesn’t just happen, it takes skills to create it.
Call us today and we can discuss your situation and find out who would be the best fit for your particular situation.
Our approach with couples includes:
- Gottman Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Integrative Body Psychotherapy (IBP)
- Family Systems
- Bader/Pearson Developmental Model
The Next Step is Yours – Take It!
A Personal Letter To YOU,
It takes courage to initiate a change in your life – especially one that has been weighing you down for a long time. Sometimes the consequences of change seem insurmountable and yet the thought of continuing to live everyday unchanged is impossible.
Isn’t it time to finally live with a sense of openness and acceptance?
The expertise we have at the Alpine Counselling Clinic is unsurpassed. The thousands of clients we have helped to make significant changes in their lives over the past 30 years, bears good testament to our professionalism and commitment.
If you are hesitant in any way about taking the next step, call the number below and ask for me personally – so we can talk. I guarantee your satisfaction.
Claire Maisonneuve, director Alpine Clinic.