These strategies will:
- Calm your nervous system and help your body return to an optimal state of functioning.
- Release deep tension created in the body through chronic stress and/or traumatic experiences.
- Help you reduce and recover from symptoms of stress, anxiety and trauma.
- Unleash your own innate capacity to heal.
- Facilitate and help you integrate any other healing processes you are doing.
- Act as a complement to counselling and/or Direct Neurofeedback.
- Help you meditate and concentrate more deeply.
If you are ready to put aside 20 minutes a few times a week to practice these strategies, you will dramatically reduce your body tensions and calm your mind.
About the Presenter:
Claire Maisonneuve is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and director of the Alpine counselling Clinic. She has been practicing counselling and psychotherapy for the last 30 years and is a well known speaker in Vancouver. See her full bio here…..
Workshop limited to 20 participants.
WHERE: The Park Inn: 898 W. Broadway, Vancouver
WHEN: Sunday December 2nd, 2018
TIME: Starts at 1:00pm to 5:00 pm – 4 hours.
COST: $145.00 plus gst
WHAT TO BRING: Bring either a yoga mat, a blanket or towel to lie on.
WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear loose clothing that you can comfortably move in.
This workshop is not suitable for:
Pregnant woman – Infant/children – People with serious medical conditions or heart conditions
Irregular blood pressure – Any medical condition that requires strict regulation.